9.08.2008

I've been tagged

4 Things I love about my husband: They way he tries to get me to laugh everyday is cute and it works. His motivation to try to improve our lives as a family. Being a wonderful dad to Zoey. Supporting my in things that I do everyday.

4 movies that I would watch more than once: Finding Nemo, Shrek, 13 Going on 30, Transformers

4 TV shows that I watch: Spongebob Squarepants, House, The Office, and The Secret Life of the American Teenager

4 Places I have been: Idaho, Concord NH, Cancun, the Oregon beach

4 Places I would like to go: Hawaii, Australia, Maine, Boston

4 People who email me regulary: Carolyn, My mom, Courtney,

4 things I would like to eat: my leftover birthday cake, yougurt raisins, strawberry milk, mozzerella cheese sticks

4 things I look forward to in the next year: Being out of debt, Bryce in school or into his career, having another baby (no I'm not pregnant right now but wish to be) and in our own place whether a small house or apartment

4 people I tag: Starla, Jessica, Karalee, Chelsea

No comments: