9.19.2008

Pictures this if you can....

So last night as I was getting Zoey ready for bed, I was in the process of taking her shirt off. She decided that she wasn't ready for the shirt to come off, plus she was in a goofy mood, so she grabbed the bottom of it as I was pulling it off. She didn't let go so her hands were in front her face, still holding on to her shirt, and then her shirt was covering it all. She has done this many times before. She is a goof some days. While we were standing there, with me trying to get her shirt off and her still holding on to it, she proceeded to run in place. She did this for about 2 minutes before I couldn't hold on to her and her shirt anymore because both Bryce and I were laughing to hard. It was a moment that I wish I had my camera close by.

No comments: