4.10.2008

Little Miss Informative

Zoey has been telling me everything all day long about what she is doing or what she found or what to do. When she finds something on the floor, its "ew, yucky. Throw away garbage." When we sit down and eat dinner, she gets her hands dirty every time but as soon as she touches the food, its "Oh, I wash hand". She likes to play Nigh-Night, which is lay down with a pillow and her blanket to cover herself up and then her routine: "I go nigh nigh. Oh, kiss. MMMMMAAA. Hug. Uhhh. (thats her squeeze) Lul you." As she points a finger to match yours like E.T. and then a pretend snore like daddy. Then she will sit up and say "Good more-ging." She has learned so many new words. She also has been playing Ring Around the Rosies. Mainly its "ashes ashes all fall down. Yeah (while laying on the floor)" I am impressed that she knows it and plays it. And tonight while reading her book she told me to share. The book is a touch and feel animal book. It has a li-li (lion) with a hairy mane, lizard with bumpy skin, dolphin with smooth skin, a tree forg with sticky pads on fingers and a furry koala. So when I got to the tree frog, we were both playing with the sticky pads when all of a sudden she turns up to me and says "Share Mama." I laughed. I have been trying to get her to share her toys but it is always a hassle and ends up with temper tantrums because she doesn't want to do it. I couldn't believe she had just told me to share. She ended up saying it again but with her sort of rolling her eyes. What a little snot. I love her to death. She makes me laugh everyday with the funny things she does. I get a kick out of things she comes up with to say and do. She is a very inventive little girl.

No comments: