4.08.2008

Running with Zoey

This week I have been working full time because we have been very short handed at work for staff plus I was out all last week with Strep throat, so Zoey has been spending lots of time with Dad. Apparently she was continuosly taking her diaper off all day. I asked why he didn't just put clothes on her so she couldn't but she kept getting them wet or dirty. So needless to say, Zoey was on one and Dad needed a break. So, when I came home from work, I dressed Zoey and we ran around the house for about 30 min. Mom got a pretty good workout while Zoey was just getting energy out with still more to go. We would run down the hall and then turn around, say "oh no" and ran back then end up falling on the floor in the family room. Back and forth we went for 30 min. Mom had to stop every once in a while so that she could check on dinner, which Zoey didn't like. Everytime I would stop she'd say "Mommy 1, 2, 3, go!" Thats her way of telling me that I need to run with her. It was lots of fun and something she loves to do quite often. Every once in a while she kept telling me that she was poopy but when I check her she says "No. No poopy." Stinker. I think she was just wet but thought she was poopy. I think also that was the cause of why she was trying to keep her diaper off all day, or just becasue she can take her own diaper off now. Who knows. Silly girl!

2 comments:

Vicki Skene said...

Yeah! I always love hearing what Zoey is doing and enjoy the pictures. Can't wait for the next entry.

Love Mom

Jessica said...

Hey shantel! i just got your e-mail...how are you? I haven't heard from you in a while, so I was glad to get an e-mail saying you had a blog. Hey, are you gonna make it down for the reunion? Hopefully...because I think I might be having a baby shower that weekend. Still unsure, but thats what it's looking like! Love ya!